The Siren Marine® AC Shore Power Relay is used to detect presence and loss of AC shorepower. The AC Shore Power Relay is meant to be hardwired directly to your AC breaker switch.This relay is the hard wired alternative to the Siren Marine Shore Power Plug Sensor
120V AC Shore Power Relay
- Dimensions: 1.5x0.75x1.19in (box) 11.3in (wire)
- Relay may be energized by one of three input voltages: 24VDC, 24VAC, or 120VAC.
- Input voltages are polarity-sensitive and diode-protected.
- Relay contains a red LED which indicates when the relay coil is energized.
- Relay is required to monitor shore power off of your AC panel.
- Connect to the Positive(+) leg of AC power